that Shady Dell Music & Memories has
aka Mademoiselle Rock 'n' Roll.
to "Dearest." The Liebster Award is given to
bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
whose blogs are deemed worthy of
more recognition. The guidelines
for the award are as follows:
* Link back to the blog that nominated you.
* Answer the 11 questions posed by the
blogger who nominated you.
* Reveal 11 facts about yourself.
* Pick 11 other deserving blogs that have fewer
than 200 followers and notify the authors that
they have been nominated for the award.
* Submit a list of 11 questions to the bloggers
you have chosen.
our society about the importance of things
like manners and etiquette, respect for
parents and other authority figures,
clean, healthy living, goodness and
decency and obeying the rules.
In 1963 the world changed.
For me, at least, there was
very little peace of mind
in the years that followed.
and Incredibly Strange Films
by Vivian Vale
& Andrea Juno
I once knew is vanishing around me and
is being replaced by something I hardly
recognize. I fear that the values and
lessons of the past along with the
people, places and things that
were part of it will be forgotten
or, even worse, dismissed
by future generations
1. At age five I got stung by
a dozen bees while exploring
the wreckage of an old boat.
I didn't cry. As a child I never
cried when in physical pain, only
when I was in emotional distress.
contest for the best handwriting in my class.
Shady Del Knight smokes a pipe.
I never did.
It was by choice.
to Osgood Fielding III.)
1. If you have a pet or pets, do you see them as
merely animals, or are they members of your family?
2. Would you rather read a good
book or watch a good movie?
3. If you could have a dream come true,
what would it be?
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
5. If you could watch a creative person in the act
of the creative process, who and what would it be?
6. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
7. What were you doing when you experienced the
happiest moment of your life or felt most alive?
8. Would you rather be single and rich
or married and poor?
9. If you are currently in a relationship,
how did you meet your partner?
10. Which is more blessed, loving someone
or being loved by someone?
11. If you could time travel, which decade or century
would you most like to visit? Where in the world
would you go? Would you want to stay in that
place and time or return to the present?
along to some other worthy bloggers. If your
award in the past and do not wish to participate
then simply accept this honor as a token of my
esteem and know that I think highly of you,
value your friendship and enjoy your blog.
* Thisisme at Southhamsdarling
* Emma at Ol' Green Eyes
* Bouncin' Barb at This and That (As I Bounce Thru' Life)
* Janie Junebug at WOMEN: WE SHALL OVERCOME
* Katie at Katherine's Corner