CLOSE YOUR EYES. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. OPEN YOUR HEART.

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR
High School Yearbook Photo

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." - Shady Del Knight

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." - Shady Del Knight
HELLO STRANGER ... IT SEEMS LIKE A MIGHTY LONG TIME!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Start Shadylovin' Right Now!



 MAKE THIS YOUR 

 PICK TO CLICK! 



 DON'T MISS A 

 SINGLE JOKE POST! 

3 comments:

  1. Way ahead of you Tom, already following all my favourite blogs on bloglovin! I will miss google reader, but I'm excited to start using bloglovin again!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma! Part 2 of my salute to '69 hits tomorrow. I hope you can swing over and take a look. Good night, dear friend!

      Delete

You talkin' to me?