CLOSE YOUR EYES. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. OPEN YOUR HEART.

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR
High School Yearbook Photo

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." - Shady Del Knight

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." - Shady Del Knight
HELLO STRANGER ... IT SEEMS LIKE A MIGHTY LONG TIME!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Starting Monday: Persons of Interest... Eight of Them!



 You'll never find us... 

 but victim or perpetrator 


 if your number's up... 

 we'll find you.



 You always have 

 numbers for me, Harold. 


 Now I've got some for you... 



 8    (persons of interest) 

---- 9    (posts) 

--------   (weeks) 

----------- 43    (years in the making) 



 Guess what, Finch.... 


 These 8 

 persons 

 of interest 

 will all be 

 identified 

 soon. 


 It will happen on 

 Shady Dell Music & Memories  

 two days from now. 



 48 HOURS? 


 This calls for round the clock 

 surveillance, Mr. Reese.

 Better get over there, 

 and FAST! 
---
---

11 comments:

  1. Oh, this is going to be good! I can just tell that this is something very special for us.

    I can't wait to get started on what is going to be a great set of posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me hooked and I will be watching closely. I love this type of stuff. Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm.....VERY mysterious indeed!

    ....LARRY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we're ready, Shady...only you can keep us all in suspense! You know who's watching!!! See you soon.♫

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh I can't wait! You created the buzz with one of my favorite shows too - we never miss "Persons of Interest!" But it's very naughty of you to make us wait until Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband loved this show so I started watching. It's great and I'm excited about the coming posts. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Yessum, it's Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus in The Passion of the Christ. He's currently starring in this hit American TV series and I hope it will soon be available for you to watch in Poland. Thanks for stopping by, Wanilianna!

      Delete
  8. Intriguing and captivating...I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! This sounds exciting! Very intriguing! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

You talkin' to me?