CLOSE YOUR EYES. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. OPEN YOUR HEART.

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR
High School Yearbook Photo

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." - Shady Del Knight

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." - Shady Del Knight
HELLO STRANGER ... IT SEEMS LIKE A MIGHTY LONG TIME!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Where There's a Will There's a Stowaway and a Mechanical Man, Part 77

xxx



WARNING!
WARNING!
 


My sensors indicate
that this blog is
coming to
an end!




Nonsense, Ninny!
Be gone!







I am not mistaken, Doctor Smith.

There is no other explanation for the manner in which that last post was written. Nothing else computes!


Silence!...
you bellicose bumpkin,
you pompous pipsqueak,
you rusty rasputin,
you frightful fractious
frump!



A silly goose you are indeed, sir...

to think that Commander Knight would abort our mission now that we are so close to finding...........

treasure!

It is affirmative. My circuits are all intact and functioning properly. In this condition I am never wrong. Shady Dell Music & Memories will end in the very near future!

Rubbish! Balderdash! Bite your tin-plated tongue you bubble-headed booby...you ferrous frankenstein...you roly-poly rowdy... you traitorous transistorized toad!  I've had quite enough of your cackling cacophony, you nefarious nincompoop!







Oh,
the pain...
the pain!








YOU are the pain, Doctor Smith.

Your blind ignorance has overloaded my circuits.  To avoid a meltdown I must go into safe mode now and speak no more.


Best idea you've
had all day you deplorable dimwit...
you lugubrious lagert....
you lily-livered lummox...
you pusillanimous pinhead!

Silence becomes you, Boobie! Your preposterous premonition is nothing more than muddled motorized malfeasance!

All is well!  FULL SPEED AHEAD!


Never fear.....Smith is here!

10 comments:

  1. I hope it is all balderdash, Shady, and that the mission is not about to abort!!
    Lost in Space - gosh, that takes me back. I used to love that programme. It seemed to go on and on, and on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonsense Ninny, indeed!

    Sufferin' succatash Shady. Surely somehow, somewhere, someone still sings some songs?

    I don't think robots can be trusted. They don't have a heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commander Knight,that robot is definitely going mad,don't trust him PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I trusted the robot, it was the Dr. that kept me upset. I sure do miss those programs.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The robots are becoming human and pretty soon we will be at their mercy. Dam you artificial intelligence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Israel - I have believed it to be inevitable for quite some time. Lost in Space didn't convince me, however; nor did The Day the Earth Stood Still, nor did Forbidden Planet starring the late Leslie Nielsen. It was when I watched Kubrick's 2001 A Space Odyssey in 1968 that the concept of artificial intelligence controlling the game finally hit home. Thanks for your comment, Israel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thisisme -
    Belle -
    Katia -
    Odie -
    Israel -

    Please join me here tomorrow. There is someone that I would like all of my friends to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh blast from the past~ luv it shady! I need robots to clean my house~ rumba?!
    Great week new to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lenore - Don't worry about the typos. Some of my best friends are typochondriacs! (LOL) I hope you have a great week, too, and please hurry back. Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

You talkin' to me?