CLOSE YOUR EYES. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. OPEN YOUR HEART.

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR
High School Yearbook Photo

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." - Shady Del Knight

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." - Shady Del Knight
HELLO STRANGER ... IT SEEMS LIKE A MIGHTY LONG TIME!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award



I am very proud to announce that I have just been given a blogging award by Katia, my good friend and loyal follower in Rome, Italy.





It's the Stylish Blogger Award, an honor that Katia herself just received from another blogger. Katia was kind enough to share the award with me.



Thank you very much, Katia,
for acknowledging the manner in which I have chosen to present Shady Dell Music & Memories!
I encourage everyone to visit and support Katia's oustanding blog Velvet & Old Laces. Thanks again to my dear friend Katia in Italy!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You deserve it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of you. Thank you very much, Kelly-marie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Stylish is the perfect word for your blog. I have always loved the way you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Belle! Your friendship and support mean a great deal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you once again for this special honor, Katia. As you can see my award is now on display in the upper right of my front page. Above it is a reminder for everyone that it was you who gave it to me. I won't need a reminder, however. I will remember your kind gesture always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i didn't look on the upper part!! how cute!! thanks you're always so kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The seal is an attractive and eye catching addition to my front page, don't you agree? It's all because of your kindness. Have a wonderful evening in Rome, Katia!

    ReplyDelete

You talkin' to me?