CLOSE YOUR EYES. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. OPEN YOUR HEART.

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR
High School Yearbook Photo

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." - Shady Del Knight

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." - Shady Del Knight
HELLO STRANGER ... IT SEEMS LIKE A MIGHTY LONG TIME!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Remembering Denny

In 1967 Dennis Neiman, my classmate at Dallastown Area High School, traded senior year pictures with me and wrote the words above on the back of his.


Denny also signed my yearbook with the following: "To a cool tool in my grade. Remember all the fun we've had at the Dell. Also remember the time I lost my dad's cigars coming down the
'7 bumps to H---'
(Starcross) road."


Denny was a great friend and a Dell rat all ways!







Dennis K. Neiman
1949 - 2010

6 comments:

  1. Denny would always do anything for you. I'm sorry we lost him. Thanks for letting me know, and also posting a recent picture of him, since I haven't seen him in over twenty years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last time I saw Denny was 28 years ago when he and I sat at the same table at our high school reunion. I knew Denny since elementary school. What I remember most about him was that he was always pleasant and friendly, always smiling and laughing. The same cannot be said about many people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denny was one of my best friends for many years through school and beyond. What an extremely brilliant, kind-hearted, caring and sensitive person he was. I will always remember him.
    - Greg Everhart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming forward and being another character witness for our friend, Greg. You knew him best and you said it best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice thing to do, to honor your friend. All of Denny's family thanks you for your beautiful act of kindness. With greatest appreciation, thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very welcome and thank you for giving me the gift of your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

You talkin' to me?