CLOSE YOUR EYES. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. OPEN YOUR HEART.

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR
High School Yearbook Photo

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." - Shady Del Knight

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." - Shady Del Knight
HELLO STRANGER ... IT SEEMS LIKE A MIGHTY LONG TIME!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

33 Years Ago Today! Ruffin Ready & Bjorn 2B Wild

Hi there!
I'm Monti Rock III.

You probably know me better as Disco Tex. Mr. Knight is under the weather and asked me to fill in for him on the blog. He told me you guys like oldies but goodies, so I've been trying all day to dig up some early Menudo. I'll keep looking, but meanwhile, take a look at two incredible performance clips from my all-time favorite American Bandstand program.

It aired on November 15th, 1975 - 33 years ago today!





Hey, Aggie! Don't you know that it's bad manners to turn your back on the audience, gurlfreng? As my good friend Johnny Carson would say, "HOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Let's have a show of hands...how many of you guys are willing to forgive the lady?

Well, I gotta scoot. I'm doin' the Carson gig for the 50th time and I'm already fashionably late.

Don't you dare miss tomorrow's post when

Bill Shatner takes on


Vanilla Ice in the semi-finals!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?